Effective Date: 11/18/23
2. Information Collection
We may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Information: This includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, and any other information you provide when using our services.
- Usage Data: Information on how the service is accessed and used (e.g., page views, website navigation paths, etc.).
3. Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service.
- To monitor the usage of the service.
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
4. Data Sharing and Disclosure
We may disclose your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers who perform services on our behalf.
- For Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal information where required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
- For Business Transfers: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or asset sale, your personal information may be transferred.
5. Data Security
The security of your data is important to us. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
6. Your Data Protection Rights
You have certain data protection rights, including the right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you.
7. Third-Party Links
9. Contact Us